Holy Ghost Church
Holy Ghost Church
Weekend Masses & Church Functions
During these difficult times, people are in desperate need of help and hope. Together, with your support, the Church can continue to carry out the works of Jesus Christ, extend God’s love, and serve those most in need.
You can be a pillar of hope! Visit www.archden.org/givetoday or call 303.867.0614 to give to the Archbishop’s Catholic Appeal.
PARKING LOT INSTRUCTIONS
Location: 19th & Welton
Spaces: 2 - 20, 65 - 102, & 152 - 171 only.
Parking privileges end on:
Saturday - 8:00 PM
Sunday - 6:45 PM
Go to the KIOSK and:
- Touch any key on the key pad
- Enter license plate numbers/letters. Press OK
- Kiosk will then ask you to choose time. Press#4 for Holy Ghost
- Screen Prompts Enter Code…
- Enter 1312 PRESS OK
- Kiosk prints out dashboard ticket
Put the ticket inside your car face up on the dashboard!
For more information or to register for events, please contact the parish office: firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 292-1556.
ALL SOULS DAY - November 2, 2020
A special All Souls Day Choral Mass will be held on Monday, November 2 at 7 PM. The Consecration to St. Joseph will follow this Mass.
Mass & Confession Schedule
(UPDATED August 1)
MASS SCHEDULE (PHASE ONE)
- Saturdays: 8 AM, 4 PM Vigil
- Sundays: 7 AM, 8 AM,
9 AM, 10 AM (Latin),
11 AM, Noon, 4 PM,
- Weekdays: 7 AM, 11:30 AM
CONFESSION SCHEDULE (PHASE ONE)
- After the weekday 11:30 AM Mass (until all are heard) and Friday Noon - 3 PM
- Saturday and Sunday: Confessions at the start of Masses and only through the end of Mass, at which time the church needs to be completely emptied for cleaning.
ADORATION SCHEDULE (PHASE ONE)
- Monday through Friday 9 AM to 3 PM
Contact us to learn more and see how you can join our parish today.